Reference Forms

Reference Forms help us get to know you better!

Find 3 people to give us their thoughts on how you could make Trout Creek better by working here!


Reference Forms are only required for people who are applying for New Staff.

People who apply’s as New Staff will receive an email from us after the New Year with directions on how to obtain the reference forms. SO FOR NOW, you can sit back and wait for this part.



Pastor / Youth Pastor Reference Form

Give this one to your youth pastor or to someone else in full-time Christian service in your church that can speak to your spiritual life.


Teacher Reference Form

Give this one to a high school teacher, college professor, or other faculty member who knows you well. If you are home-schooled, please use another teacher rather than your parent(s).


Employer / Supervisor Reference Form

Give this one to a recent employer or to someone who has been in a supervisory position over you. If you have never had a formal job, ask someone who you have babysat for, done year work for, etc.

Please Note: People who are related to the applicant cannot fill out a reference form for them.