WHAT TO BRING
Going to Camp? Here is a list of what to bring. Please clearly mark all items with the camper’s name. If you forget something many of the basic toiltery items can be bought at the camp store.
- Notebook and Pen
- Toiletries (Soap, Toothpaste, Shampoo, etc.)
- Towel for Both Showering and Swimming
- Swimsuit (One-piece, Tankini ok)
- Insect Repellent
- Spending Money
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Good Jacket and/or Sweatshirt
- Warm and Cool Clothes
- Modest CLothing
- Camera (No Phone Cameras)
- Tennis Shoes, Hiking Shoes, Running Shoes, etc.
- Sandals, flip flops, etc.
Clearly mark all items with the camper’s name. Please use discretion in sending valuable or sentimental items. Trout Creek cannot take responsibility for lost or stolen items.