WHAT TO BRING
Going to Camp? Here is a list of what to bring. Please clearly mark all items with the camper’s name. If you forget something many of the basic toiltery items can be bought at the camp store.
- Notebook and Pen
- Toiletries (Soap, Toothpaste, Shampoo, etc.)
- Towel for Both Showering and Swimming
- Swimsuit (One-piece, Tankini Ok)
- Insect Repellent
- Money for Snak Shak and Camp Store
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Good Jacket and/or Sweatshirt
- Warm and Cool Clothes
- Camera (No Phone Cameras)
- Various Footwear (Hiking Shoes, Sandals, Running Shoes, Shoes for playing in the creek)
Please use discretion in sending valuable or sentimental items. Trout Creek cannot take responsibility for lost or stolen items.