we've got answers
Frequently Asked Questions
Camper Drop-Off + Pick-Up
2023 Camper Drop Off + Pick Up Schedule
|Dates||Sessions||Grades||Drop Off||Pick Up|
|June 19 - 24||High School 1||8th - 12th||Monday, June 19 @ 9 am||Saturday, June 24 @ 9 am|
|June 26 - 30||Junior 1||4th - 6th||Monday, June 26 @ 9 am||Friday, June 30 @ 7 pm *|
|July 3 - 5||Family Camp||All Ages||Monday, July 3 @ 10 am||Wednesday, July 5 @ 8 pm|
|July 6 - 8||Primary||2nd - 3rd||Thursday, July 6 @ 9 am||Saturday, July 8 @ 9 am|
|July 10 - 14||Junior 2||4th - 6th||Monday, July 10 @ 9 am||Friday, July 14 @ 7 pm *|
|July 17 - 22||Jr. High 2||7th - 9th||Monday, July 17 @ 9 am||Saturday, July 22 @ 9 am|
|July 24 - 28||Junior 3||4th - 6th||Monday, July 24 @ 9 am||Friday, July 28 @ 7 pm *|
|July 31 - Aug. 5||Jr. High 3||7th - 9th||Monday, July 31 @ 9 am||Saturday, August 5 @ 9 am|
|Aug. 7 - 11||Junior 4||4th - 6th||Monday, August 7 @ 9 am||Friday, August 11 @ 7 pm *|
|Aug. 14 - 19||Jr. High 4||7th - 9th||Monday, August 14 @ 9 am||Saturday, August 19 @ 9 am|
|Aug. 21 - 25||Junior 5||4th - 6th||Monday, August 21 @9 am||Friday, August 25 @ 9 am|
|* Friday night pick-up time may adjust depending on neighboring traffic. We will alert all parents of campers if the time moves in advance of pick-up.|
Trout Creek staff play an active role in creating cabin groups at the beginning of each week!
Each camper will be asked to link arms with their buddies, and staff will do their best to put all arm-linked buddies in the same cabin. While we do not guarantee campers will be placed in a cabin with all of their friends, especially if it is a huge group, our camp staff will do their best to put campers in cabins with their friends. Cabins will be their primary group for activities, socializing, and housing.
What to Pack for Overnight Camp?
A packing list for camp can be found on this page.
Also please note that Trout Creek has a no electronic device/cell phone policy and this still applies to Day Camp.
Spending Money (Camp Store, Snak Shak, Go Karts, Paintball, etc.)
Spending money can be used in the following areas
– Camp Store: $1 – $35 (Clothing, sweatshirts, souvenirs, cameras, stamps, & personal items)
– Craft Room: $1 – $10
– Snak Shak: $1 – $3
– Rockets: $7 – $9 *
– Go Kart Ride: $5 *
– Paintball Game: $5 (only available to 7th – 12th graders)
* not available during Primary Camps
Suggested Amount to Bring
– Primary Camp: $10 – $20
– All Other Camps: $25 – $50
Leftover Spending Money
Accounts with more than a $5.00 balance; here are your options:
– Encourage your camper to spend the remaining balance at the Camp Store or Snak Shak on or before the last day of camp.
– Request a refund through the camp office by contacting them via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (503-695-2948)
– If no request is made, your remaining balance will be donated towards our “Volunteer Staff Housing Project.”
For accounts with less than a $5.00 balance, you can:
– Encourage your camper to spend the remaining balance at the Camp Store or Snak Shak before or on the last day of camp.
– If you have a remaining balance of $5.00 that is not spent, it will be automatically considered a donation and there no need to do anything further.
Camper Care Packages
For $25, a package filled with various items can be delivered to a camper during the week.
If you would like to order any of these items, please indicate your desire on the registration form online. Items inside the package vary every year but may include camp logo items, candy, novelties, etc.
Please Note: If purchased after the first day of the session an additional fee of $3 will be added.
Sending Mail to a Camper
You may send mail to a camper at this address:
Trout Creek Bible Camp
38105 SE Gordon Creek Road
Corbett, OR 97019
Please Note: Postage-due mail will be returned to sender. No mail delivery for Rockin’ Raft Camp. Mail received for a camper whose session has concluded will be returned to the sender.
Visiting a Camper at camp
Visits during camping sessions are discouraged and must be cleared through the Camp Office prior to arrival.