we've got answers
Frequently Asked Questions
Camper Drop-Off + Pick-Up
2022 Camper Drop Off + Pick Up Schedule
|Dates||Sessions||Grades||Drop Off||Pick Up|
|June 13 - 17, 2022||Junior 1||4th - 6th||6/13, Mon. @ 9 am||6/17, Fri. @ 7 pm|
|June 20 - 25, 2022||High School 1||8th - 12th||6/20, Mon. @ 9 am||6/25, Sat. @ 9 am|
|June 27 - 29, 2022||Primary||2nd - 3rd||6/27, Mon.@ 9 am||6/29, Weds. @ 9 am|
|July 5 - 9, 2022||Junior 2||4th - 6th||7/5, Tues. @ 9 am||7/9, Sat. @ 7 pm|
|July 11 - 16, 2022||Jr. High 2||7th - 9th||7/11, Mon. @ 9 am||7/16, Sat. @ 9 am|
|July 18 - 22, 2022||Junior 3||4th - 6th||7/18, Mon. @ 9 am||7/22, Fri. @ 7 pm|
|July 25 - 30, 2022||Jr. High 3||7th - 9th||7/25, Mon. @ 9 am||7/30, Sat. @ 9 am|
|Aug 1 - 5, 2022||Junior 4||4th - 6th||8/1, Mon. @ 9 am||8/5, Fri. @ 7 pm|
|Aug 8 - 13, 2022||Jr. High 4||7th - 9th||8/8, Mon. @ 9 am||8/13, Sat. @ 9 am|
|Aug 15 - 19, 2022||Junior 5||4th - 6th||8/15, Mon. @ 9 am||8/19, Fri. @ 7 pm|
Cabin Assignments / Roommate Requests
If applicable, Trout Creek allows roommate requests and tries to place campers in age-specific cabins.
Each camper can request to be placed in a cabin by submitting a “roommate request” on their camper registration form. If your child wants to be in a cabin with their friends, please ensure that all first and last names are listed in your online registration’s “roommate request” portion. Cabins will be their primary group for activities, socializing, and housing. While we do not guarantee campers will be placed in a cabin with all their roommate requests, our camp staff will do their best to put campers in cabins with their requested roommate(s).
If you have already registered for camp, please return to the registration site, log in, and fill out the roommate request question.
What to Pack for Overnight Camp?
A packing list for camp can be found on this page.
Also please note that Trout Creek has a no electronic device/cell phone policy and this still applies to Day Camp.
Spending Money (Camp Store, Snak Shak, Go Karts, Paintball, etc.)
Spending money can be used in the following areas
– Camp Store: $1 – $35 (Clothing, sweatshirts, souvenirs, cameras, stamps, & personal items)
– Craft Room: $1 – $10
– Snak Shak: $1 – $3
– Rockets: $7 – $9 *
– Go Kart Ride: $5 *
– Paintball Game: $5 (only available to 7th – 12th graders)
* not available during Primary Camps
Suggested Amount to Bring
– Primary Camp: $10 – $20
– All Other Camps: $25 – $50
Leftover Spending Money
Accounts with more than a $5.00 balance; here are your options:
– Encourage your camper to spend the remaining balance at the Camp Store or Snak Shak on or before the last day of camp.
– Request a refund through the camp office by contacting them via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (503-695-2948)
– If no request is made, your remaining balance will be donated towards our “Volunteer Staff Housing Project.”
For accounts with less than a $5.00 balance, you can:
– Encourage your camper to spend the remaining balance at the Camp Store or Snak Shak before or on the last day of camp.
– If you have a remaining balance of $5.00 that is not spent, it will be automatically considered a donation and there no need to do anything further.
Camper Care Packages
For $25, a package filled with various items can be delivered to a camper during the week.
If you would like to order any of these items, please indicate your desire on the registration form online. Items inside the package vary every year but may include camp logo items, candy, novelties, etc.
Please Note: If purchased after the first day of the session an additional fee of $3 will be added.
Sending Mail to a Camper
You may send mail to a camper at this address:
Trout Creek Bible Camp
38105 SE Gordon Creek Road
Corbett, OR 97019
Please Note: Postage-due mail will be returned to sender. No mail delivery for Rockin’ Raft Camp. Mail received for a camper whose session has concluded will be returned to the sender.
Visiting a Camper at camp
Visits during camping sessions are discouraged and must be cleared through the Camp Office prior to arrival.