we've got answers
Frequently Asked Questions
Deposit for Camp
It is only $50 to reserve your camper’s spot & register for camp!
The $50 deposit is a non-refundable deposit.
Full payment will be required two weeks before the camp session.
Camper Drop-Off + Pick-Up
2023 Camper Drop Off + Pick Up Schedule
|Dates||Sessions||Grades||Drop Off||Pick Up|
|June 19 - 24||High School 1||8th - 12th||Mon. 6/19 @ 9 am||Sat. 6/24 @ 9 am|
|June 26 - 30||Junior 1||4th - 6th||Mon. 6/26 @ 9 am||Fri. 6/30 @ 7 pm|
|July 3 - 5||Family Camp||All Ages||Mon. 7/3 @ 10 am||Weds. 7/5 @ 8 pm|
|July 6 - 8||Primary||2nd - 3rd||Thurs. 7/6 @ 9 am||Sat. 7/8 @ 9 am|
|July 10 - 14||Junior 2||4th - 6th||Mon. 7/10 @ 9 am||Fri. 7/14 @ 7 pm|
|July 17 - 22||Jr. High 2||7th - 9th||Mon. 7/17 @ 9 am||Sat. 7/22 @ 9 am|
|July 24 - 28||Junior 3||4th - 6th||Mon. 7/24 @ 9 am||Fri. 7/28 @ 7 pm|
|July 31 - Aug. 5||Jr. High 3||7th - 9th||Mon. 7/31 @ 9 am||Sat. 8/5 @ 9 am|
|Aug. 7 - 11||Junior 4||4th - 6th||Mon. 8/7 @ 9 am||Fri. 8/11 @ 7 pm|
|Aug. 14 - 19||Jr. High 4||7th - 9th||Mon. 8/14 @ 9 am||Sat. 8/19 @ 9 am|
|Aug. 21 - 25||Junior 5||4th - 6th||Mon. 8/21 @ 9 am||Fri. 8/25 @ 7 pm|
Trout Creek staff play an active role in creating cabin groups at the beginning of each week!
Each camper will be asked to link arms with their buddies, and staff will do their best to put all arm-linked buddies in the same cabin. While we do not guarantee campers will be placed in a cabin with all of their friends, especially if it is a huge group, our camp staff will do their best to put campers in cabins with their friends. Cabins will be their primary group for activities, socializing, and housing.
What to Pack for Overnight Camp?
A packing list for camp can be found on this page.
Also, Trout Creek has a no electronic device/cell phone policy. Any electronics, devices, or cell phones found will be confiscated and kept in the Camp Office during the week and returned to parents at pick-up.
Spending Money (Camp Store, Snak Shak, Go Karts, etc.)
Spending money can be used in the following areas
– Camp Store: $1 – $40 (Clothing, sweatshirts, souvenirs, water bottles, toothbrushes, personal items, etc.)
– Craft Room: $1 – $10
– Snak Shak: $1 – $3
– Rockets: $7 – $9 *
– Go Kart Ride: $5 *
* not available during Primary Camps
Suggested Amount to Bring
– Primary Camp: $10 – $20
– Junior, Jr. High, High School Camps: $25 – $50
Leftover Spending Money
Accounts with more than a $5.00 balance; here are your options:
– Encourage your camper to spend the remaining balance at the Camp Store or Snak Shak on or before the last day of camp.
– Request a refund through the camp office by contacting them via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (503-695-2948)
– If no request is made, your remaining balance will be donated towards our “Volunteer Staff Housing Project.”
For accounts with less than a $5.00 balance, you can:
– Encourage your camper to spend the remaining balance at the Camp Store or Snak Shak before or on the last day of camp.
– If you have a remaining balance of $5.00 that is not spent, it will be automatically considered a donation and there no need to do anything further.
Camper Care Packages
For $25, a package filled with various items can be delivered to a camper during the week.
If you would like to order any of these items, please indicate your desire on the registration form online. Items inside the package vary every year but may include camp logo items, candy, novelties, etc.
Please Note: If purchased after the first day of the session an additional fee of $3 will be added.
Sending Mail to a Camper
You may send mail to a camper at this address:
Trout Creek Bible Camp
38105 SE Gordon Creek Road
Corbett, OR 97019
Please Note: Postage-due mail will be returned to sender. No mail delivery for Rockin’ Raft Camp. Mail received for a camper whose session has concluded will be returned to the sender.
Visiting a Camper at camp
Visits during camping sessions are discouraged and must be cleared through the Camp Office prior to arrival.